Reference Lab Testing Services
- ABO, Rh, and Antibody Screening
- HDN Evaluation (mother and infant)
- Platelet Compatibility
- Platelet Crossmatching
- HLA-matched (Human Leukocyte Antigens) Platelets
- Kleihauer-Betke (testing for fetomaternal hemorrhage)
- Donath-Landsteiner Testing
- Sickle Cell Screening
- Antigen Typing (on all antigen-negative red blood cell units)
- Antibody Identification and Red Cell Crossmatching
Antibody Identification is routinely performed using polyethylene glycol (PEG) as an enhancement media. When identification is complete, hospitals receive verbal reports promptly; final reports are faxed as soon as possible following the completion of testing.
Place an order
Fax your completed Request for Reference Lab Testing order form to 651-332-7008.
Michelle Lodermeier, MT(ASCP)SBB, Manager, Transfusion Support Services at 651-332-7118. Or contact a member of the IRL staff for general information at 651-332-7125