The need is great, the benefits are plenty, and the experience produces a win-win for all
- You save lives in the community. As the primary source of life-saving blood to local hospitals and national partners, Memorial Blood Centers supplies more than 2,000 units of blood every week to meet the demand.
- Your community is counting on you. Every blood donation saves or sustains the lives of up to three of our neighbors, friends, family members, fellow students, employees, co-workers, and others—nearly a half-million lives every year!
- Marketing and promotion of your blood drive provides an opportunity to raise the profile of your organization as a philanthropic partner in our life-saving mission and to demonstrate your commitment to the health and well-being of the communities you serve.
- Your organization will join the ranks of other notable civic leaders—from Target to General Mills, UMD to UnitedHealth Group—that each week help bring together thousands of volunteer donors who roll up their sleeves and give blood.
- Partnering with Memorial Blood Centers to host a blood drive is easy: you provide the location, tap into your organization’s resources to recruit donors and publicize the drive, and schedule blood donation appointments. We provide the additional support you need to make your drive a success.
- Blood drive coordinators personally benefit from unique opportunities to further develop their leadership skills, and build connections to resources across the organization that lead to increased visibility and improved overall job performance and teamwork.
- Universally, blood donors feel good after making a donation, knowing that they have helped saved lives—and those positive feelings flow back into the workplace and often lead to improved morale and increased productivity.
- You are in good hands. Memorial Blood Centers has been saving lives for 70 years. Our donor recruitment experts help a wide variety of businesses, organizations, civic groups, and schools host hundreds of blood drives every week and have the experience to help ensure the success of your blood drive.